Sign Up for a Cloud Transformation Assessment
A Unique Benefit for HESS Consortium Collective Members
Cloud Transformation Assessment (CTA) is a collaborative workshop that helps higher education institutions clarify their strategy, identify business value, and lay out a roadmap for migrating to Oracle cloud applications.
A strong cloud migration strategy enables organizations to achieve significant operational and functional performance improvements. Many organizations are faced with obsolete technology, applications that have limited features, high maintenance costs, and poor security. Combined these factors creates the need for a digital transformation.
Watch Short Video Describing the CTA
I would like to learn more about the CTA workshop
Frequently Asked Question
What is a CTA?
Drivestream Cloud Transformation Assessment (CTA) is a highly interactive, informative, and structured workshop that will help HESS member institutions to clarify their strategy, identify business value, and lay out a roadmap for migrating to Oracle Cloud applications. It will help members to determine their overall readiness for migrating to the Oracle cloud.
CTA is one of Drivestream’s Strategy & Advisory service offering with costs that range from $50K to $100K depending on size and complexity of the institution. However, as a special promotion for HESS Consortium members this is being offered at NO COST.
Completing a CTA Workshop is the first step towards a holistic cloud transformation. After completing the workshop, Drivestream will provide a report that:
- Maps current systems (for example: Ellucian/Banner) and processes to the Oracle cloud
- Identifies Oracle modules that will improve current state functions and processes through transformation and adoption of best practices
- Defines the project scope, implementation approach, and project timeline
- Identifies change and provides guidance on optimizing adoption
- Identifies project risks, if any, and provides a mitigation approach based on lessons learned
- Articulates the overall value of the cloud transformation for the member institution
The end result is that HESS members will be well prepared for a successful transformative journey to the Oracle cloud.
What is the charge for the CTA?
CTA is one of Drivestream’s Strategy & Advisory service offering with costs that range from $80K to $100K depending on size and complexity of the institution. However, as a special promotion for HESS Consortium members this is being offered at NO COST.
How long is the workshop?
There are three parts to the CTA workshop: Pre-Workshop Preparation, Interactive CTA Workshop and CTA Assessment Report Readout. Below is a typical timeline.
CTA Workshop is the first step towards a holistic cloud transformation
What do we need to do to prepare for a workshop?
Drivestream will schedule a one hour call with your organization to determine your overall objectives, specific challenges you face and the scope of the transformation (e.g., HR, Finance, Payroll etc.) During this call we will discuss current technology, applications and process to gain a general understanding of your current state.
What is the agenda?
Drivestream’s strategy and advisory consulting team and Oracle cloud subject matter experts will assess the HESS member institution’s readiness for transforming and migrating to the Oracle cloud from the following perspectives:
- Business Process Review – Identify areas for transformation & Best practice adoption
- Implementation Approach – Review & Understand Cloud Implementation Methodology
- Cloud Transformation Roadmap – Collaboratively develop execution plan and timeline
- Organizational Readiness – Collaboratively plan for handling organizational change
- Risk Management – Assess potential risks and understand how to mitigate them
Click on this link to download a sample agenda.
Will we receive a post workshop report?
Yes. The final report is organized into six sections:
- CTA Objectives Recap, & Executive Summary
- Business Process Review by Application (e.g. HCM, ERP, and SFP)
- Technical Scope Review: Integration Conceptual Diagram and Conversion Flow Diagram
- Project Charter
- Project Timeline
- Training and Change Management
The breadth and depth of this report is directly tied to the scope of the CTA
May I see a detailed example of a final report?
Yes. Please fill out the contact form on this page and we will schedule a time to review the report with you in detail.
Copyright 2023 Drivestream Inc. All Rights Reserved - Confidential Information Covered by HESS Consortium Collective NDA