Employer name: Drivestream, Inc. Position Title: Programmer Analyst Location: Sterling, VA
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Under general supervision, conduct technical analysis, development, customization, implementation, integration, and upgrading of Oracle software systems;
- Develop new Oracle integrations and maintain existing integrations:
- Analyze business processes and systems to determine scope of integration project;
- Develop technical design and development specifications;
- Build the integration using development tools and perform validation;
- Deploy and troubleshoot integrations and sync with third party application;
- Design the end-to-end Data Migration process:
- Design the data migration strategy from legacy to Oracle application;
- Identify the data conversion objects;
- Perform data conversion from customer’s legacy application to the appropriate Oracle application;
- Perform reconciliation to validate the loaded data and mapping against source system;
- Troubleshoot, test, and debug application:
- Respond to business user issue reports;
- Develop and test fix or workaround for reported issues;
- Retrofit the application object and test the application business process after the upgrades;
- Design and develop custom reports as required by customer:
- Design the data models and analyze the reporting requirement from business;
- Build the reports or enhance the existing reports using reporting tools;
- Develop software and migration documentation training materials, and user guides:
- Documentation involves creating instance management document for life cycle of the project, creating technical design document for any new development request;
- Document all enhancement and code changes, which are business objects, for audit.
II: Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Communication Engineering; and
- 4 years of experience developing Oracle HCM Cloud applications, including requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, design & deliver of Data Conversions, Reports, Integrations, Security architecture and Configuration of Oracle HCM Cloud.
III: Skills Required:
- Certifications (expired or unexpired) in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management 11g Human Resources Essentials and Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud.
- Experience with
- Oracle Cloud HCM – Global HR, Absence, Time and Labor, Benefits, Payroll/Payroll Interface, Performance Management and Talent Management;
- Oracle Cloud HCM Data Loader, File based loader, Payroll loader
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle HCM Extracts
- Functional Setup Manager and Configurations in Oracle
- Oracle Cloud Security and Workflow
- Oracle SOA Cloud Suite
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud applications
- Extensive hands-on experience on Conversion and Complex Integrations
Up to 25% travel required to client locations in the U.S.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to Kim.Coughlin@drivestream.com with "Programmer Analyst (VA-3345)" in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
Drivestream, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted: November 4, 2021