Employer name: Drivestream, Inc. Position Title: Programmer Analyst II Location: Sterling, VA
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for technical analysis, development, customization, implementation, integration, and upgrade of Oracle Enterprise Cloud HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, and Financials applications across multiple industries and verticals;
- Analyzing business processes and data processing systems;
- Mapping business processes to Oracle systems;
- Designing data migration strategy and performing end-to-end migration of legacy data to Oracle systems;
- Creating technical specifications for development and implementation of Oracle product modules;
- Implementing customizations and enhancing modules;
- Assessing development and enhancement needs;
- Designing and developing inbound/outbound interfaces to integrate Oracle modules and external systems;
- Creating test documents and performing unit and integration testing; and
- Developing user documentation, and assisting in providing deployment and post implementation support.
II: Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Communication Engineering; and
- 5 years of experience developing Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud applications, including requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, design and delivery of Data Conversions, Reports, Integrations, Security architecture, and Configuration of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud
III: Skills Required:
- Strong experience with
- Oracle Cloud HCM - Core HR, Absence, Time and Labor, Benefits, Payroll/Payroll Interface, Compensation, Performance Management, and Talen Management;
- Oracle Cloud ERP – GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, and Expenses;
- Oracle Cloud data loader tools – FBL, HDL, PBL, FBDI;
- Oracle Cloud Integration/Reporting tools – HCM Extracts, OTBI, BI Publisher, and SQL Data Model;
- Oracle Cloud middleware – SOA CA, PaaS;
- Oracle Cloud BPM Workflows/Approvals;
- Oracle Cloud Security Architecture; and
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
Up to 25% of travel to client locations within the U.S. required.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to Kim.Coughlin@drivestream.com with “Programmer Analyst II (VA-3346)” in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
Drivestream, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted: December 21, 2021