Employer name: Drivestream, Inc. Position Title: Programmer Analyst II Location: Sterling, VA
I: Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for technical analysis, development, customization, implementation, integration, and upgrade of Oracle Enterprise Cloud HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Time & Labor applications across multiple industries and verticals. Analyzing business processes and data processing systems;
- Mapping business processes to Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Define strategy for data migration objects for Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Data collection, data validation and load, data reconciliation for Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Creating technical specifications for integrations development and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Creating technical specifications for reports development and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Assessing development and enhancement needs of integrations and reports;
- Developing inbound/outbound interfaces to integrate Oracle modules and external systems;
- Developing reports as per the business requirements for Oracle HCM Cloud modules;
- Creating test documents and performing unit and integration testing;
- Developing user documentation, and assisting in providing deployment and post implementation support.
- Define Oracle HCM Cloud instance management strategy as per the project timeline.
II: Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Communication Engineering
- 5 years of experience developing Oracle HCM Cloud applications, including requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, design & delivery of Data Conversions, Reports, Integrations, Security architecture and Configuration of Oracle HCM Cloud
III: Skills Required:
- Strong experience with
- Oracle Cloud HCM - Core HR, Absence, Time and Labor, Benefits, Payroll/Payroll Interface, Compensation, Performance Management and Talent Management;
- Oracle Cloud data loader tools - HCM Data Loader, Payroll data loader;
- Oracle Cloud Integration/Reporting tools - HCM Extracts, OTBI, BI Publisher;
- Functional Setup Manager and Configurations in Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Oracle Cloud BPM Workflows/Approvals;
- Oracle Cloud Security Architecture;
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud applications; and
- Extensive hands-on experience in Conversion and Complex Integrations.
Up to 25% of travel to client locations within the U.S.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to Kim.Coughlin@drivestream.com with “Programmer Analyst II (VA-3348)” in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
Drivestream, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted: November 4, 2021